Imagine that your life was a song. An anthem echoing everything you believe, and everything you stand for. What would it sound like? What would the words be? And would it be worth listening to?
It might look something like this:
1. The intro would represent your early life. The start of your journey.
2. The verses, would symbolize the reasons behind who you are. Your true character.
3. The chorus would ring out your heart’s cry, and show what your life means to the people around you.
4. The bridge to explain why you are the way that you are and why you can or can’t change the hand you’ve been dealt.
5. And then, the ending. The final note that you leave the world with.
All these variables combined would make your song. The anthem of your life. What would it sound like? Would anyone want to hear it? Or more importantly, would you want to listen to it?
When you think about it, your life is a song. A brief moment to make a difference and to positively impact those who listen to you. Ask yourself this…
Are you worth listening to?